An original piece made from Japanese French Terry. This long garment takes design cues from Yukata silhouettes and vintage coat lengths, while incorporating some distinctly streetwear elements.
- Constructed from Japanese French terry.
- Premium fabric dyed in Aichi.
- Oversized Gold AKASHI, aglets on front twill ties.
- Japanese-style open collar, designed for layering.
- Large front patch pockets.
- Slightly cropped sleeves homage to traditional styles.
Alec Nakashima is the creator behind the brand, inspired by his Japanese American Heritage to create innovative designs. Ethically made in Oakland, CA.