With small translucent panes of orange, peach and light yellow, the way these Butterfly Wing earrings flutter in the breeze is so incredibly sweet. They also serve as a wonderful reminder to think of and care for our pollinators.
These unique earrings are made out of the prettiest translucent enamel which allows for light to filter through them. It has an etched brass frame that featured 22K Gold Plating.
- 2” tall and 1.69" wide
- Weight • Earrings (pair with ear wires): 4g
- Translucent Enamel
- The Earrings are sold as a set
- Earring Hooks/Ear Wires are 14/20 Gold Filled
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung
- There may be some small air bubbles in the enamel from the production process.
- The white dots on the bottom edge will only be outward facing on one side so that the wings mirror each other.
Asian American artist Samantha Leung created HEMLEVA in 2013 with a focus on bringing botanical inspired art into the home. Designed and packaged by Samantha out of her Seattle studio.