- mooncake with plumeria design and velcro attachment
- 4-piece gau, a glutinous sweet rice cake thought to bring prosperity in the Lunar New Year
- dan taat (egg tart), a favorite dimsum pastry with Portugeuse roots
- tangerine, considered a good-luck fruit and commonly offered at altars
- red lai see / hong bao (lucky envelope) adorned with guardian lions
- golden storage pouch
5 meals donated to the Hawai'i Food Bank for each set purchased.Materials: wood, non-toxic paint, felt.
Box dimensions 11”x8.5”x2.5”.
Keiki Kaukau means “kid food” in local lingo. Created by a Hawai’i mom and school teacher, Keiki Kaukau creates beautiful, quality toys that authentically represent the Aloha State and its unique blend of cultures.